Are you feeling down?
Has the cold weather caught you off guard?
Do you find it hard to motivate yourself?
This particular oil is extracted with the process of cold pressing. It comes from orange peels and it may be particularly beneficial. Right off the bat, the aroma itself is incredibly distinctive and it can be very stimulating and energizing. At the same time, taking a capsule of wild orange oil before the weather starts to get colder might help your overall immune system. If you don’t want to catch a cold as soon as the temperatures drop, this might be your solution. Apart from that, it is commonly used in aromatherapy in combination with other citrus oils because of its splendid scent.
Don't Miss Out!
What is Wild Orange Essential Oil?
- Scientific Name: Citrus sinensis
- Application: Aromatic, topical, internal
- Plant Part: Orange rinds – peels
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
- Aromatic Description: Fresh, sweet and citrus
- Main Chemical Components: Limonene
- It can be particularly energizing
- The oil may support healthy and proper functioning of your immune system
- It might be incredibly uplifting for your mind and body
BUY THIS OIL
How to Use Wild Orange Oil
All three application methods are possible when it comes to this oil. Each one of them has its own specifications and will bring in different effects. Therefore, you might choose the one which is going to bring the desired result and focus on it. Of course, you can always combine them to draw the maximum benefits of the oil.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Uses
- Aromatic Use: Diffuse a drop or two in a regular diffuser in order to induce energizing sensation. This is also particularly uplifting.
- Topical Use: You can apply it directly to your skin but it’s highly advisable that you use carrier oil.
- Internal Use: Take a capsule of wild orange oil as the weather gets colder. This may help you enhance your proper immune functioning.
Directions for Use:
When applied topically, it’s advisable that you use carrier oil. This is going to prevent any potential skin irritations, especially on more sensitive areas. If you decide to use it through aromatic application, you shouldn’t diffuse more than 4 drops. Last but not least, when it comes to internal usage, make sure that you dilute a drop of oil in no more than 4 fl. oz. of liquid, regardless of its kind.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Health Benefits
- It may contain a lot of powerful antioxidants, which may help you battle different conditions and infections. Antioxidants can also handle free radicals which are particularly harmful.
- When the temperatures start to drop, you can take a couple of drops of the oil in a capsule. This may support proper functioning of your immune system throughout the colder months.
- You can place a few drops in the house’s air filter. This is going to improve the overall scent of your home and it’s going to purify the air.
- Place a drop of the oil in your hands and rub them together. When done, place your hands over your nose and mouth and inhale deeply. This may open your airways and help you with certain respiratory issues.
- Diffuse a drop or two in your office in order to induce an energizing sensation. This may help you get through the lethargic early hours of the afternoon.
- You can add a drop of it to your fresh water in order to give it a nice flavor. This may also help you with your overall health.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Research
The product is the result of cold pressed wild orange peels and it’s amongst the most popular essential oils on the market. The reason for this is because it delivers an energizing aroma and it may induce a number of different health benefits. It’s high in certain ingredients such as monoterpenes and antioxidants. This may provide you with substantial support for proper functioning of your overall immune system. If taken daily, it may help you cleanse your body. However, there are yet a lot of studies to be made in order to conclusively determine these benefits. That’s why the FDA hasn’t approved it as a medicinal product.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Nutrition
It doesn’t bring any notable nutritional value on the table but it does have quite a few beneficial properties. This is especially true if you use it over a significantly longer period of time. Right off the bat, the oil may conveniently purify the air at your home, office or car thanks to the high count of antioxidants. What is more, you can count on its energizing effect before a long day at work. This is particularly convenient if you have deadlines knocking on the door and you need a little something to keep you on the right track. Diffuse a few drops in the diffuser in your office and you are most definitely good to go.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Safety
Just like the majority of the citrus oils, this one in particular also requires a few considerations to be accounted for prior to or while using it. Right off the bat, you should never get it in touch with your eyes and inner ears. Furthermore, you should also keep it safely stored out of the reach of your kids. Consuming it in larger quantities might cause quite a few complications. You should always consult your treating physician if you are undergoing any special medical treatment or if you are pregnant prior to using the oil. And, of course, make sure that you use it with accountability and as per the advised proportions.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Substitute
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about wild orange oil is its tremendously refreshing aroma. This is one of the most energizing scents amongst all of the essential oils. As such, it can be the perfect substitute for your artificial air fresheners. All you need to do is put a few drops in your regular diffuser and you will experience the significant change. This will most certainly lift you up and it may provide you with the necessary energy to conveniently handle your busy work day. What is more, it’s also going to purify the air itself as it contains a lot of antioxidants.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Blends Well With
This is one of the most versatile essential oils on the market. As such, it goes perfectly well with almost all other oils as long as you are comfortable and enjoy the resulting scent. However, there are some blends which are overly beneficial and preferred by the majority of people. Wild orange oil goes well with all of the citruses such as lime, lemon, grapefruit and orange. As a matter of fact, this is going to result in a very refreshing aroma which will energize you and help you go through the challenges of the day.SHOP FOR THIS OIL
This is amongst the most commonly used essential oils. Because of its beneficial properties, a lot of people have taken advantage of the compound. It is particularly versatile and it’s known for bringing a range of different benefits. At the same time, it’s also famous for its refreshing scent and energizing aroma. This is a truly versatile essence which could serve you quite a lot of different purposes. This is especially true if you decide to go ahead and blend it with another citrus oil, for instance. On the other hand, you can combine different application methods in order to draw maximum value out of the oil as well.
Wild orange oil is certainly amongst the most popular essences on the market. It’s undeniable that countless of people have already reported a range of its beneficial properties. What is more, it is an integral component of every aromatherapy session. It’s widely used in massage centers, spa centers and others of this kind. Yet, the FDA has failed to recognize its truly beneficial properties. That’s why you shouldn’t think of substituting your prescribed medication for an alternative treatment with wild orange oil.
Download your FREE Essential Oils Quick Reference Guide
Get instant access to your Essential Oils Quick Reference Guide.