Versatile in its applications, wild orange essential oil is renowned as a particularly sought after product. It can be used topically, internally and diffused depending on the effects that you want to achieve. The product is cold pressed from the peels of the citrus and it has a distinctive and quite characteristic color. It possesses a range of stimulating properties which may support the proper functioning of your immune system. It may cleanse your body if you take it on a regular daily basis. It’s also used as a prominent natural cleaner as it can purify different surfaces.
- Dilute it in an all-purpose spray bottle to purify and cleanse surfaces.
- Add a drop of the oil to your drinking water regularly to enhance its flavor. This may also promote your overall health.
- You can diffuse it to freshen the air in your home, car or office and to uplift your mood.
- Dispense a drop or two in your palms and rub them together. Put your palms over your face and inhale deeply. After that you should rub your hands on your neck. This should provide you with an energizing boost.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: You can diffuse three or four drops in a regular diffuser for an energizing aroma.
- Internal use: Add a drop of oil to your fresh water every day. One drop per 4 fl. oz. of water should suffice.
- Topical use: Dilute it with carrier oil to prevent any skin irritations and sensitivity. Apply a couple of drops to the desired area.
- It’s a very prominent purifying agent and a powerful cleanser.
- It may support the proper functioning of your immune system.
- It can be particularly uplifting for your body and mind.
- Fresh, Sweet and Citrus
- Cold pressed
- Peel / Orange rinds
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
Wild orange essential oil can be used undiluted and directly on the desired skin area. However, if you want to be sure that there are no irritations, dilute it with carrier oil. You should keep it away from children and make sure that it doesn’t come in touch with your eyes and inner ears. Always consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or if you are suffering from certain medical conditions.