Tangerine oil has been used for centuries in the Chinese culture as both a means for cooking and for promoting good health. It can be added to just about anything: teas, baked goods, savory dishes, sauces, smoothies, and salad dressings. The bright and citrusy flavor can add a delightful taste to any dish that needs to be amplified. The powerful scent has the ability to wake up the mind and energize you throughout the day. It can be inhaled frequently whenever you begin to feel drowsy. The strong source of Vitamin C in tangerine can help maintain a healthy immune system, which is very beneficial when the flu starts to go around.*
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to feel more awake and energized. You can also rub it between palms to create the same effect
- Combine it with a carrier oil and massage it into muscles that need to be woken up
- Combine it in a tea or other beverage to promote a healthy immune system before winter or flu season*
Directions for Use
- Aromatic: Add a few drops to a diffuser of your choice, or inhale it directly from your palms.
- Topical: Combine a drop or two with a carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Internal: Dilute each drop with four ounces of water before consuming.
- Maintains a regular immune system with Vitamin C
- Creates energy and focus when diffused
- Adds a bright and sweet flavor to cooking and baking
- Citrus, bright, fruity
- Cold compression
- Peel or rind
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Tangerine is fairly safe to use, but it can irritate sensitive skin. Dilute it with liquid before consuming, and combine it with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin. Don’t ever use it to replace a prescribed medication.