Most commonly referred to as “Tea Tree”, Melaleuca essential oil boasts more than 92 different compounds. It’s renowned for its limitless and various applications. Derived from the leaves of the tree through the process of steam distillation, the oil has a lot of benefits. Internal usage may promote healthy functioning of your immune system while topical application can soothe overly irritated skin areas. At the same time, the oil can also be used as powerful purifying agent when you clean different surfaces.
- Add one or two drops in your citrus drinks or veggie caps and this may support the healthy functioning of your immune system.
- Apply 1-2 drops of the oil onto overly sensitive skin areas to prevent irritations.
- Combine it with your facial cleanser or shampoo for additional purifying properties.
- Add a drop or two in a spray bottle of fresh water and use it as powerful purifying agent.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Diffusing up to 4 drops is going to produce a calming leathery aroma.
- Internal use: Dilute no more than a drop per every 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply topically to remove skin imperfections. Use carrier oil to prevent any potential irritations.
- It is known to have a particularly rejuvenating and cleansing effect on the skin.
- It may promote healthy functioning of your immune system if used internally.
- You may ingest the oil to protect yourself against seasonal and environmental threats.
- Leathery, green and herbaceous
- Steam distillation
Alpha terpinene, y-terpinene, terpinen-4-ol
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
Even though the product can be used without carrier oil, it’s advisable not to do so in order to prevent skin irritations. If you are currently nursing or pregnant, always consult your treating physician in advance prior to using the oil. Make sure to keep it out of reach of smaller children. Try to keep it away from your eyes and other overly sensitive areas.