Derived from the berries of the coniferous tree through the process of steam distillation, juniper berry essential oil is amongst the most sought after oils on the market. It has an impressive history of traditional uses as well as a lot of health benefits. It may act as a natural detoxifying agent, hence promoting healthy functioning of your urinary tract and kidneys. The oil may also have certain dermatologic advantages – it can prevent the appearance of skin imperfections and it can act as a natural toner for your skin.
- Topical usage of the essential oil can help you prevent the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Use it internally and it may promote natural cleansing and healthy kidney and urinary tract functioning.
- Diffuse it to create an energetic and clean environment.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Diffuse up to 4 drops in a regular diffuser.
- Internal use: Put no more than a drop in every 4 fl. oz. of liquid of any kind.
- Topical use: Apply topically to naturally tone your skin. Use carrier oil to prevent any potential irritations.
- It has a very grounding and calming effect.
- It may act as a completely natural detoxifying agent.
- The essential oil is capable of toning your skin naturally.
- It may support healthy function of your kidney and urinary tract if used internally.
- Clean, woody, balsamic and spicy
- Steam distillation
- Alpha pinene, sabinene.
Juniper Berry essential oil is a powerful substance. Therefore, if you are currently pregnant, nursing or you are under special medical supervision, you should always consult your doctor in advance. Make sure to keep it out of reach of smaller children as it could be dangerous if consumed in high amounts. Refrain from using it over sensitive areas such as inner ears, eyes and other of this kind.