Experience the age-defying effects of Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum. This powerful formula combines CPTG® essential oils with a specialized plant technology to promote optimal lipid balance for smoother, more youthful looking skin. Harnessing a natural, yet scientific approach to skin hydration, the lipid complex used in Immortelle Hydrating Serum goes above and beyond a typical moisturizing serum by using lipids similar to those found in skin when at its peak of optimum health and youth. Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum is an innovative, highly effective formula that produces results you can see and feel, instantly.
Directions for Use
Apply to clean face and neck in an upward motion, morning and night. Follow with Verage Moisturizer.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
No matter your age, it is important to use skincare products that will protect your skin and promote a smooth, healthy complexion. Combining the cleansing and rejuvenating properties of essential oils with other natural ingredients, the Immortelle Hydrating Serum keeps the skin moisturized, nourished, and smooth—exactly what you want from a moisturizing serum. People go to strange and scary lengths to keep their skin looking young and fresh, but you can easily achieve a smooth, youthful complexion by incorporating essential oil products into your everyday skincare routine. Whether you use anti-aging skincare products or not, the age-defying power of the Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum can help preserve and moisturize your skin—giving it a healthy, youthful glow.
Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum Uses and Benefits
- Essential oils hold major benefits for the skin, which is why they are often used in commercial skincare products. The Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum provides a great way to moisturize and improve the skin because it uses the cleansing and nourishing properties of several CPTG® essential oils to get the job done. Harnessing the power of some of the best essential oils for skin like Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh, Helichrysum, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Rose, the Immortelle Hydrating Serum supports healthy-looking skin when used on a regular basis.
- In addition to pure essential oils, the Immortelle Hydrating Serum includes other natural ingredients that contribute to a safe, effective formula. The lipid complex of the Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum formula goes a step further than other typical moisturizers because it mimics the lipids on the skin’s surface when they are at their prime. With essential oils and other powerful ingredients on your side, you’ll be able to safely and efficiently promote the appearance of clean skin with the Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum.
- As the name suggests, the main benefit of the Immortelle Hydrating Serum is that it hydrates the skin. Not only does this formula provide moisture and hydration for the skin, it also hydrates deep within the skin to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. No matter your age or skin type, it is always a good idea to use a moisturizer like Immortelle Hydrating Serum to help keep the appearance of wrinkles at bay.
- You will love how soft and smooth your skin feels once you start using the Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum on a regular basis. The formula includes jojoba, olive, and macadamia oils to help soften and smooth the skin—promoting a glowing, youthful complexion. Whether you struggle with rough, uneven skin, or you just want a little extra moisture, the Immortelle Hydrating Serum is the perfect product to add to your skincare regimen.
- Frankincense: Known to help reduce skin imperfections, Frankincense oil is a useful addition to any skincare regimen.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood: With soothing benefits for the skin, Hawaiian Sandalwood oil contributes to a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.
- Helichrysum: As one of the best essential oils for skin, Helichrysum oil helps improve the overall appearance of the skin and is often used in anti-
aging products for its ability to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Lavender: A popular oil for skincare, Lavender essential oil can be used to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Myrrh: Not only does Myrrh oil hold significant cleansing properties, but it is also known to promote soft skin and a youthful-looking complexion due to its soothing characteristics.
- Rose: Not only does Rose oil possess a lovely scent that makes it perfect for skincare products, but it can also help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.