Deriving from a renewable source in the beautiful state of Hawaii, this particular product boasts a range of different benefits. From smoothing your skin to enhancing your mood, there is no shortage of positive effects. It has a woody, dense and rich aroma which is tremendously calming. It promotes well-being and relaxation – that’s why it’s so commonly used in different aromatherapy sessions. Hawaiian sandalwood essential oil is amongst the most commonly sought after products on the market when it comes to helping get rid of stress and tension-related issues.
- Diffuse it or apply it to your shoulders or neck before you go to bed. This may help you get good night’s sleep.
- You can add a drop or two to your night cream or moisturizer to promote smooth and glowing skin.
- One or two drops of Hawaiian sandalwood oil in your bath is going to lessen feelings of anxiety and the tension that’s accumulated throughout the day.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Diffuse up to three drops in a commercial diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: You can dilute a drop per every 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply a drop or two on the desired area using carrier oil to dilute it.
- The oil promotes smooth and healthy-looking skin.
- It can help you reduce the appearance of imperfections on your skin.
- It can enhance your mood when diffused.
- The oil can have uplifting and grounding properties when used in combination with meditation.
- Woody, honey, sweet and rich
- Steam distillation
- Alpha santalol, Beta santalol, Lanceol
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
Hawaiian sandalwood essential oil is one which can be applied topically without carrier oil. However, if you want to make sure that you are well protected and to prevent skin sensitivity, you should refrain from doing so. Also, if you are undergoing medical treatment, always consult your doctor before you take the substance. The same applies if you are nursing or pregnant. Keep it out of reach of little children and never use it on your eyes or inner ears.