Cilantro essential oil has been used for centuries for its medicinal purposes as well as for its flavor components. Cilantro provides many health benefits, which includes calming the nervous system for relaxation and clarity. It also can be used to help support the immune system, which will come in handy for changing seasons and cold weather. Regularly ingesting cilantro in tea can also provide relief for an upset stomach, and it will help maintain a regular digestive tract.* The flavor components of cilantro add a bright and fresh flavor to any dishes that may be tasting dull. A single drop added to your cooking can make a world of difference.
- Dilute a drop or two into tea or another beverage to settle the stomach after a heavy meal
- Add to a diffuser and inhale to create calmness and focus
- Add to a dish that needs a crisp flavoring agent
Directions for Use
- Aromatic: Add a few drops to a diffuser of your choice.
- Topical: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, and massage into muscles that need relaxation.
- Internal: Dilute each drop with four ounces of water before ingesting.
- Can reduce the risk of indigestion and promote a healthy immune system*
- Can help relax muscles that feel hot or overworked
- Relieves stress and anxiety when inhaled*
- Fresh, bright, crisp
- Steam Distillation
- Linalool, 2-decenal
Cilantro essential oil has a strong flavor and quality, so it should always be diluted before being used topically or internally. Never apply it directly to the skin or any sensitive areas. Cilantro should not be used in place of a prescribed medication.