Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps diminish the appearance of blemishes. Uplifting to the mood, Blue Tansy provides a sweet aroma to fill any room. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
- Steam distillation
- Fruity, mellow, balsamic
Main Chemical Components:
- Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Camphor
- Diffuse to uplift mood and create a positive atmosphere.
- Add a drop to 1 or 2 oz of your favorite moisturizer or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or soothe skin irritation.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout. DIRECTIONS FOR USE Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity or temporary staining. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. May stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin.