- ESSENTIAL OIL FROM NATURE'S BOUNTY
- OVER THE COUNTER YEAST INFECTION TREATMENT
- FEEL HEALTHIER WITH OUR GOODBYE YEAST OIL
- EASY TO USE
- CAREFULLY RESEARCHED & CLINICALLY TESTED: Formulated with natural healing compounds like Calendula and...
- WORKS FAST: Women report same-day, immediate relief from chronic itching, burning, discharge, odor, soreness,...
- PLEASANT CITRUS SCENT: Struggle with embarrassing odor? Our signature feminine blend contains essential oils...
- COST-EFFECTIVE & CONVENIENT: Potent bioactive compounds mean even with twice-daily use, product lasts 3-6...
- AAA+ Grade - This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4...
- Supreme Quality Essential Tea tree Oil - This Pharmaceutical Caliber Australia Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100%...
- Experience The Result - Try the First Botany Tea Tree Oil Now!
- BREATHE EASY: Spicy savory blend of Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus), Bay Laurel, Ravensara, Mentha Piperita...
- DROWSY & CHEMICAL FREE RELIEF: Effective for helping congestion.
- NATURE’S REMEDY FOR CONGESTION: Anti-allergenic chest rubs opens sinuses
- THE POWER OF PURITY: Contains no toxins, additives or fillers and is undiluted
Essential Oils For Infection
There is a lot of confusion when it comes to essential oils and their healing power. While there may be some degree of confusion because not everyone uses essential oils correctly, it is important to understand that they have been used by societies for centuries and that there are scientific studies that support the healing powers of these oils. When you choose to use essential oils for healing, you are simply using them as part of a holistic approach to health care. If you decide to combine essential oils with conventional medical treatments, then the results can be amazing.
At the beginning of this article I mentioned that essential oils can do more than simply treat or prevent infections. There are many other benefits for using them. In fact, there are many essential oils which work even better than antibiotics in certain instances; including with antibiotic-resistant infections. When you consult your medical professional and let them know which essential oils you are using and why, you should always be very clear with them about the reasons why. This will help to ensure that they can provide you with the best treatment possible for whatever the reason behind the infection is.
In this article we looked at the first sentence of the article: "There are many benefits of essential oils." That sentence is important because it tells us what the oils are being used for. It tells us that they are being used to prevent infections from occurring in order to allow the body to get rid of the infection itself more quickly and effectively. It also tells us that there is a lot of research being done on these oils to further understand their healing power.
The next sentence we looked at was, "They are often used for tooth infection." This sentence gives us another bit of information. Tooth decay is the third most common reason people visit their doctor. Tooth decay needs to be dealt with immediately or else the tooth infection could spread to other parts of the body. In fact the two sentences just before this one tell us exactly what to do.
Next on the list is, "They are often used for inflammation relief." Inflammation is a very broad term that can include a number of different things. Aching muscles, joints, tendons, etc. are all examples of good things that essential oils may be used for.
There are several essential oils that are antiseptic, meaning they stop bacteria from thriving in the mouth. If you had oral sex with someone who had a cold last night and developed a sore throat or some sort of oral inflammation, chances are good that your significant other used a mouthwash or some sort of antibacterial agent to help put an end to the problem. The same thing goes if you had oral sex with someone yesterday that developed a sore throat and fell ill within the next couple of hours.
Essential oils are very effective against the root cause of most infections as they can penetrate the skin effectively and soothe and/or calm inflammations. There are various oils available that can do this. Just by applying a few drops of oregano oil to the infected area or cavity you can immediately begin to feel a difference. This is because many viruses thrive in an warm and moist area. Just one drop of essential oils can provide almost instant relief.
Hopefully you now see that there is no need to use essential oils for this type of problem. Chances are, if you have ever suffered from a sore throat, you know exactly why they are so effective in treating this type of problem. What I recommend is that if you have had problems with your throat in the past, especially in the past day or two, use a topical treatment. If you do not want to use a topical treatment, then try using essential oils. You may be pleasantly surprised by the results.