There are many reasons that consumers are investing in the best juicers that are available today. Perhaps you want to become healthier, eat more colorful foods, or you need more fiber in your diet. Whatever your reasons are, there are many great juicers to choose from.
To help you choose the juicer that is best for you, we have put together some things to keep in mind while shopping.
1. One of the things that you need to keep in mind when looking for the best juicers on the market is that there is a difference between juicing and blending. Many healthy enthusiasts purchase a blender and quickly find out that what they meant to purchase was one of the best-rated juicers that make juice from fresh vegetables and fruits.
2. If you are concerned about finding the highest rated juicer on the market, be sure to read reviews about the best juicers of 2015. Another idea is to look at consumer reports from the best juicers of 2016 or read blogger testimonials about the best juicers of 2017.
Doing so will give you valuable insight into the product and whether or not it will work how you want it to work for you and your family.
3. The best juicers can also be blenders which makes the versatility of these machines a great value. Whether you want to make a smoothie or fresh fruit juice for a family brunch, a juicer is going to provide you with the best grind and flavorful ingredients with minimal waste left behind. Less waste means that more nutrients were extracted into your beverage.
4. Finally, there are different types of juicers available. For example, some prefer the best masticating juicer over a regular juicer. The main difference is that the best masticating juicers of 2015 are still highly popular today for their ability to slowly extract juice from fruits and vegetables without much waste being left behind.
This can save you money by not wasting good produce while also providing a great deal of nutrients to your favorite juice recipe.
Best Juicers on The Market
Omega J8006 Dual-Stage Juicer
The Omega J8006 Dual-Stage Juicer includes a 15-year warranty which is unheard of in the juice industry. The Omega brand is so confident that you will love their juicer that they offer such a warranty because they know their product is built to last.
In addition to a generous warranty, this juicer is fun and easy to use and produces a high yield of juice. This juicer is unique because it can turn nuts into butter, grinds coffee, can make delicious baby foods, and even minces herbs. Finally, this juicer includes a pulp-ejection feature which helps it from getting jammed or stuck.
While this juicer offers a plethora of benefits, it is important to mention that it does not work well with wheatgrass and it does not make 100% pulp-free juice.
Pros and Cons
- Includes a 15-year warranty
- Fun and easy to use
- Offers a high-juice yield
- Turns nuts into butter, grinds coffee, makes baby food, and minces herbs
- Includes a pulp-ejection feature
- Does not make pulp-free juice
- May not work well with wheatgrass
NutriBullet 12-piece High Speed Blender
If you are a serious juicer but are unable to spend a big chunk of change on a juicer like the Vitamix, the NutriBullet is an affordable and viable option. This NutriBullet offers a high-torque motor, a patented stainless steel blade with cyclonic action, and is priced right.
Ideal for those interested in an appliance that can make great protein shakes or smoothies, the NutriBullet comes with 12 useful pieces including short and tall cups, a flat blade, an emulsion blade, and resealable lids.
Pros and Cons
- High-torque power base with a 600-watt motor
- Powerful, patented stainless steel blade with cyclonic action
- Great for making protein shakes and green smoothies
- Includes power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade, 1 emulsion blade, 2 re-sealable lids, and pocket manual
- Blender may leak
- Noisy after 1 year of use
Vitamix 5200 Professional Grade Blender
This appliance is superior to many products as it offers a variable speed control system, makes large batches of food without a problem, and includes a radial fan for cooling. It also has a self-cleaning feature.
While this industrial-grade blender is quite expensive, it is worth every dollar spent on it, and you will have it for many years to come. You can consider this blender an investment as it will continue to work for years down the road. Should something go wrong with this blender, you can find solace in the fact that it comes with a generous 7-year warranty.
Pros and Cons
- Offers variable speed control
- Makes large batches of food
- Includes a radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Includes a guide to help you get started and a DVD
- Comes with a 7-year warranty
- Only purchase if you are a serious blender
- Some do not feel that it is worth the expensive price tag
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Extractor
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Extractor includes dishwasher-safe components which make it easy to clean. The extra-wide 3” chute produces up to 8 ounces of juice in just 5 seconds. Another great benefit to investing in this juicer is that it includes a safety locking arm and a large capacity pulp collector which will cut back on system malfunctions that can be annoying and sometimes dangerous.
There are many outstanding benefits to this Breville model juicer, however, it does have some downfalls that are important to share. Grinding up vegetables may be an issue over time, especially as the blades become dull from use. This machine may not grind up veggies as well as other, higher-end models can.
Another thing to keep in mind with this juicer is that it produces a great deal of pulp which means that you may have an abundance of waste for the amount of juice that you are able to produce.
If you are going to use this juicer to make orange juice on Sunday mornings, perhaps it is okay to have excess waste. However, if you are going to be juicing consistently, this may not be the best model for your needs.
Pros and Cons
- Includes dishwasher-safe components
- Extra-wide 3” wide chute yields an 8oz. cup of juice in 5 seconds
- 850-watt dual speed motor with stainless steel cutting disc
- Includes a safety locking arm and large capacity pulp collector
- May not grind up veggies as well as more expensive models
- Produces a great deal of pulp
Cuisinart Brushed Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer
Cuisinart is known for manufacturing high-quality products that work well and can withstand the test of time. If you have ever visited a friend or family member for a family gathering, it is quite possible that you have seen a Cuisinart appliance or utensil at some point.
This Cuisinart Brushed Steel Citrus Juicer is affordable, offers 3 pulp-control settings, and is easy to clean. The cleaning process becomes simplified because this machine can be taken apart and run through the dishwasher for convenience.
Other unique features include the auto-reverse capability that allows the juicer to juice produce and other products in a way that will significantly cut down on excess waste.
Pros and Cons
- Ideal for use with citrus items
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe parts
- 3 pulp control settings
- Auto-reverse universal juicer which cuts down on waste
- Strainer basket is quite small
Magic Bullet Baby System
The sixth product on our list Magic Bullet Baby System. Many find that using a juicer or a high-efficiency blender to make baby food is simple, easy, cost-efficient, and healthy for babies. Made in the USA, the Magic Bullet Baby System makes a week of healthy baby food in the matter of minutes!
This product is BPA-free and uses non-toxic materials so that it is inclusive to be used by all people. If you are looking for a tool that can help you create an abundance of all-natural, healthy baby food in a matter of minutes, the Magic Bullet Baby System is a great appliance to consider.
Pros and Cons
- Made in the USA
- Make a week of healthy baby food in 5 minutes
- BPA-free and non-toxic
- Includes tools to make and store baby foods
- Plastic under blade cracks after some time
- May not last a long time if used consistently
Breville 800CPXL Die Cast Stainless Steel Citrus Press
Breville 800CPXL Die Cast Stainless Steel Citrus Press is powerful with an industrial strength motor that is quiet while in use. If you are searching for a juicer that is used solely for the purposes of pressing citrus, this juicer is a great option.
The 1-size-fits-all juicing cone makes this juicer easy to use as you don’t have to worry about changing out various parts. In addition, the coarse stainless steel filter is tremendously useful when making juice. The filter helps to separate the pulp and juice to make the best tasting juice you have ever had.
Finally, we would be remiss if we did not mention that this citrus press uses dishwasher safe components which makes it easy to clean.
Pros and Cons
- Powerful citrus press
- Industrial strength, quiet motor
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone
- Includes a coarse stainless steel filter
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Plastic internal components do not last long
- Expensive for the features
Hurom HH-SBB11 Slow Elite Juicer
Hurom HH-SBB11 Slow Elite Juicer uses slow-squeezing technology to extract up to 35% more juice than other leading brands. This unit is unique as it can process hard and soft fruits, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy!
Another great feature included with this machine is the advanced safety lock system that is useful in case food becomes stuck. The machine will automatically turn off so that you can dislodge the trapped produce in a safe manner.
There are many highlights to the Hurom HH-SBB11 Elite Juicer, including the large and powerful motor, however, most components are made of plastic which may not last as long as the motor. It is unclear as to whether or not this juicer comes with a warranty.
Pros and Cons
- Slow-squeezing technology extracts 35% more juice than other brands
- Easy to clean, simplified parts
- Can process hard and soft fruits, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy
- Includes an advanced safety lock system in case pieces of food become stuck
- Large motor but all parts are plastic
- May not be able to withstand the test of time
Hamilton Beach (67601A) Electric Juicer
One of the drawbacks to owning a juicer is that it can be a challenge to wash and clean them after use. They can be fun to use but taking a juicer apart to clean each individual piece can seem mundane and boring.
One of the best features that you receive when you purchase the Hamilton Beach Electric Juicer is that it is BPA-free and super easy to clean. What makes this juicer so easy to clean is that it can be broken down into parts and placed in the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
If you are going to need to use your juicer promptly and do not have time for a dishwasher cycle, you can also clean the components with the included cleaning tool.
With 800-watts of power and a 3” wide feed chute, you can easily blend whole foods into a delicious and wholesome beverage without much effort. This juicer also comes with a 3-year warranty.
This juicer is ideal for someone who is just starting to juice fruits and vegetables. It is important to note that this juicer works best with small fruits and may struggle with vegetables. Also, if a quiet juicer is what you are looking for, this model may be a bit too loud for you.
Overall, this juicer provides a great deal of versatility and will provide a healthy and nutritious juice no matter what you feed into the chute.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to clean and BPA-free
- 800-watts of power
- Includes a 3” feed chute that fits whole foods
- Dishwasher safe and cleaning tool included
- 3-year warranty included
- Ideal juicer if you are starting out
- Does not work as well with vegetables
- Louder than other models
Black+Decker 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor
Black+Decker 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor offers a compact design which is perfect for those living in a small apartment or home with very little counter space. In addition to being small, this unit offers a stainless steel cutter and strainer. All components are dishwasher safe which makes cleaning up a breeze.
This juicer is quite affordable but it is important to note that it may not produce as much juice as other more expensive brands. It also does not excel at separating juice from pulp.
Pros and Cons
- Includes a 400-watt motor
- Dishwasher safe components
- Compact design is great for small countertops
- Offers a stainless steel cutter and strainer
- May not yield as much juice as other brands
- Struggles to separate juice from the pulp
It is no secret that investing in a juicer or a high-quality blender is a good idea. Anyone interested in adding more nutrients to your diet by producing delicious and robust juices, protein shakes, and smoothies will benefit a great deal from one of the appliances mentioned in our guide.
Whether you are looking for a juicer that is made with industrial, professional grade components or you want a machine that is conducive to being used in a small space, this guide provides a diverse list of options that will be useful for any consumer in the market for a high-quality juicer.